DelveInsight launched a new report on Hypoparathyroidism Epidemiology Forecast, 2030.
Hypoparathyroidism is a rare endocrine disorder characterized by low calcium and high phosphate levels, in the setting of a simultaneously low or inappropriately normal PTH level. Hypoparathyroidism has been classified as an orphan disease in the United States and by the European Commission.
People living with hypoparathyroidism experience a diverse range of physical, mental, cognitive and emotional symptoms. They often suffer debilitating symptoms and the condition can severely impact quality of life and overall productivity, including ability to work and perform household activities.
DelveInsight’s ‘Hypoparathyroidism Epidemiology Forecast to 2030‘ report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical and forecasted Hypoparathyroidism epidemiology in the 7MM, i.e., the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom), and Japan.
Some of the key highlights from the Hypoparathyroidism Epidemiology Report:
- As per a study, the prevalence of hypoparathyroidism is an estimated 37 per 100 000 person-years in the United States. Estimates of prevalence and incidence of hypo-parathyroidism are currently lacking in most other countries.
- A study reported that Primary hyperparathyroidism (PHPT) occurs in an estimated 0.2% to 0.5% of the US population. There are approximately 100,000 new cases in the United States each year and approximately 80-85% of cases of PHPT are caused by a single parathyroid adenoma.
Visit for more @ Hypoparathyroidism Epidemiology Insights
Scope of the Hypoparathyroidism Epidemiology report:
- The Hypoparathyroidism report covers a detailed overview explaining its causes, symptoms, classification, pathophysiology, diagnosis, and treatment patterns
- The Hypoparathyroidism Epidemiology Report and Model provide an overview of the risk factors and global trends of Hypoparathyroidism in the seven major markets (7MM: US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, and Japan)
- The report provides insight into the historical and forecasted patient pool of Hypoparathyroidism in seven major markets covering the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK), and Japan
- The report helps to recognize the growth opportunities in the 7MM concerning the patient population
- The report assesses the disease risk and burden and highlights the unmet needs of Hypoparathyroidism
- The report provides the segmentation of the Hypoparathyroidism epidemiology
Table of Contents:
- Key Insights
- Executive Summary of Hypoparathyroidism
- Hypoparathyroidism Epidemiology Overview at a Glance
- Hypoparathyroidism: Disease Background and Overview
- Epidemiology and Patient Population
- Case Reports
- Country Wise-Epidemiology of Hypoparathyroidism
- DelveInsight Capabilities
- About DelveInsight
Read more on Hypoparathyroidism Epidemiological Insights
Latest Reports by DelveInsight
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant, and Market Research firm focused exclusively on life sciences. It supports Pharma companies by providing comprehensive end-to-end solutions to improve their performance. It also offers Healthcare Consulting Services, which benefits in market analysis to accelerate the business growth and overcome challenges with a practical approach.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Kritika Rehani
Email: [email protected]
State: New York
Country: United States