DelveInsight launched a new report on Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy Epidemiology Forecast, 2030.
Diabetic peripheral neuropathy (DPN) also known Distal symmetric polyneuropathy (DSPN) is defined as the symptoms and/or signs of peripheral nerve dysfunction and nerve damage in diabetic patients after the exclusion of other causes. It is a predominantly sensory neuropathy with autonomic nervous system involvement, although there are often motor features with advancing disease.
It is a common prevalent complication in neurological damage of Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes. It is typically characterized by significant deficits in tactile sensitivity, vibration sense, lower-limb proprioception, and kinesthesia. Painful DPN has been shown to be associated with significant reductions in overall quality of life, increased levels of anxiety and depression, sleep impairment, and greater gait variability.
DelveInsight’s ‘Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy Epidemiology Forecast to 2030‘ report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical and forecasted Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy epidemiology in the 7MM, i.e., the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom), and Japan.
Some of the key highlights from the Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy Epidemiology Report:
- According to DelveInsight estimates, the total diagnosed prevalent population of Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy in 7MM was found to be 25,507,330 in 2018.
- Among the EU5 countries, Germany had the highest prevalent cases with 3,924,253 cases in 2018.
- Among all the countries, the United States has a higher prevalent population of DPN with 12,633,933 cases in 2018.
- Among the EU5 countries, Germany has the highest prevalent cases followed by Italy and Spain. The UK accounted for the least number of cases for DPN in 2018
- Japan accounted for 3,259,231 cases of Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy in 2018.
Visit for more @ Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy Epidemiology Insights
Scope of the Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy Epidemiology report:
- The Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy report covers a detailed overview explaining its causes, symptoms, classification, pathophysiology, diagnosis, and treatment patterns
- The Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy Epidemiology Report and Model provide an overview of the risk factors and global trends of Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy in the seven major markets (7MM: US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, and Japan)
- The report provides insight into the historical and forecasted patient pool of Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy in seven major markets covering the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK), and Japan
- The report helps to recognize the growth opportunities in the 7MM concerning the patient population
- The report assesses the disease risk and burden and highlights the unmet needs of Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy
- The report provides the segmentation of the Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy epidemiology
Table of Contents:
- Key Insights
- Executive Summary of Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy
- Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy Epidemiology Overview at a Glance
- Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy: Disease Background and Overview
- Epidemiology and Patient Population
- Case Reports
- Country Wise-Epidemiology of Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy
- DelveInsight Capabilities
- About DelveInsight
Latest Reports by DelveInsight
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant, and Market Research firm focused exclusively on life sciences. It supports Pharma companies by providing comprehensive end-to-end solutions to improve their performance. It also offers Healthcare Consulting Services, which benefits in market analysis to accelerate the business growth and overcome challenges with a practical approach.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Kritika Rehani
Email: [email protected]
State: New York
Country: United States